Donate to DESO
DESO’s UK staff all work free of charge.
Every penny we receive is used to help people in Ghana.
- £12 will cover all costs to give someone a pair of lightweight crutches, and allow them to play football again.
- £35 will cover all costs to ship a sewing machine to Ghana and help someone to set up a business as a tailor.
- £120 will cover all costs to change someone’s life by giving them a wheelchair.
Please send cheques to:
Disabled Equipment Sent Overseas,
32 Longacre Close,
Special Equipment Donations
We recycle and ship special equipment to people in need including:
- Walking sticks
- Sticks for the blind
- Braille books, magazines and Braille machines
- Other items for visually impaired people
- Hearing aids and hearing aid batteries
- Sewing machines
Please bring/send all donations to:
Mon to Fri: 8am – 6pm
Sat: 8am – 12:30pm
Please call +44 (0)1227 766949 for directions.